Monday, January 16, 2012

Today I will...

The keeping of it together is actually going quite well. Post coming soon about the still-in-progress major reorganization and deep cleaning of the bathroom, closet, bedroom and office. Some visible progress is being made. I was on-time to yoga with the boyfriend last week!

Some days, however, it's hard to know what to do and wear to start. I suspect that people who are in control of their lives always know where they're supposed to be and what they're supposed to be doing there. I usually don't.

Today, on a day when it was hard to get started, I decide to use something I pulled together to help me get going. By printing one page for each day, I am able to see what my whole day looks like - a definite help!

Using it was great! As long as I was working off of the sheet, I knew I was doing something that needed to be done. This kept me off pinterest for most of the day - a major achievement!

Have you tried using the daily planner? What do you think? I'm going to keep using it for a couple days and then make some updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment